Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.Helen Keller
Ready to get involved?
Join our team of dedicated volunteers. We understand not everyone may be in a position to donate but if you have skills and time we are waiting to hear from YOU!
The SSRA is currently seeking Regional Directors from across the United States. Volunteer directors would be the local point of contact and help with coordination of activities in your area.
Ignite Your Local Community
Host a local fundraising event for the benefit of the Superficial Siderosis Research Alliance. Inspire those around you to pitch-in, get involved, and do some good. Round up those family members, friends, and co-workers who always wish there was something they could do to help you.
You know what? There is. It can be as simple as a small table bake sale or a raffle for an item that’s donated by one of your local businesses. Every dollar donated counts. Every dollar is important.
- Design a T-shirt campaign
- If you or someone you know has a design idea we can help you create a benefit t-shirt for you to sell to your network of family, friends, and community. Harness the power of social media and you have the opportunity to help the SSRA from the comfort of your home.
- Approach a local business
- Ask your favorite restaurant or favorite business if they would donate a portion of their sales for the day. We will help spread the word plus their business will recieve our thanks across social media. Their donation is tax deductible.
- Create a Facebook fundraiser
- Celebrate your birthday or mark your diagnosis anniversary as an opportunity to spread superficial siderosis awareness by telling your story and help raise funds too.
If you represent an organization or foundation who is searching for a worthy cause for your annual event then please consider SSRA as your beneficiary. We are happy to work with your event coordinator. For information on community fundraising events held for the benefit of the Superficial Siderosis Alliance please visit our Policies and procedures page.